What causes extreme pressure and numbness in the head along with fatigue?

Excellent

Neurologist
Question
Head pressure, squeezing in my head, numbness in head, left side arm and leg, comes and goes, extreme fatigue, pressure in my eyes, mostly left side. Often fell heat and pulsing in my head. Scan of Angio Neck done and it is normal. Testing was done and have high TSH 6.5 uIU/ml, T3 78.11ng/dl, Anti-TPO antibody 19.3 IU/ml. Brain scan done 9 months ago and is showing thinning of outer membrane, no signs of cancer/tumor, CT scan of my back C-3, C-4, C-5 there is some stenosis.
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Olsi Taka 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Tension type headache most likely

Detailed Answer:
I read your question carefully and I understand your concern.

Since the CT scan showed no brain lesion you should feel reassured that there are no serious neurological conditions at play. The fact that the head and the limb symptoms are all on the same side supports that as well, when there is a brain related cause symptoms involve the limbs on the other side.
I suppose the CT has excluded issues like sinusitis as well which could also cause many of your symptoms.
Regarding the neck stenosis I would suggest a MRI as the best test to evaluate stenosis, CT is not adequate for that purpose. However that is a side advice as the neck shouldn't be responsible for your symptoms.
Judging from your description and the history of anxiety I would say that the head related symptoms seem to be in the setting of tension type headache. It is the most common type of headache in the population. It is commonly triggered or exacerbated from tension and anxiety, so that should be playing a role as well. If only occasional usually management is limited to over the counter pain killers like Ibuprofen. If it is a chronic issue (it is not clear since when you have the symptoms) then preventive treatment should be considered, usually antidepressants (which are also the most preferred option for anxiety treatment). Amitriptyline is the most recommended one, but in patients over the age of 60 SSRI antidepressants like citalopram may also be considered as they have fewer side effects.

I remain at your disposal for other questions.