What causes extreme fatigue, painful intercourse, vaginal dryness and tender breasts?
Some more information, healthy lifestyle changes.
1. First of all, do not panic.
2. I would like to know, since how many days after the surgery has she started getting vaginal dryness and pain during ses activity?
And has she undergone radiation or chemotherapy after her breast surgery?
And since how many days she is menopausal? And when were the prolapse and mesh and sling procedures done?
What was the reason for removing the mesh that you have mentioned?
Is she presently taking any medications?
If possible let me know her BMI, ( weight in kg/ height in meter square).
3. Please furnish me with some more information to help you out in a better way.
4. I will suggest that she should opt for a healthy diet and regular exercise regime. Include more portions of fruits, salads and vegetables in the diet. Drink plenty of water.
Avoid refined sugars, deep-fried foods and bakery products.
I will also suggest to think positive, meditate regularly.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Purushottam Neurgaonkar, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are painful intercourse due to vaginal dryness symptoms of prolactinoma?
- Bumpy, extreme fatigue causes
- Severe vaginal dryness painful intercourse any suggestions
- Sweaty, extreme fatigue causes
- Viruses that cause extreme fatigue
- What causes extreme fatigue with body chill
- What could cause constant extreme fatigue
- Causes of extreme fatigue nausea aches
- Night, extreme fatigue causes
- Can fibromyalgia cause extreme fatigue