Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

153 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What causes extreme fatigue, painful intercourse, vaginal dryness and tender breasts?

Answered by
Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar


Practicing since :1992

Answered : 2160 Questions

Posted on Mon, 17 Sep 2018 in Women's Health
Question: what could cause extreme fatigue, pain during sex, breast tender , vaginal dryness, very emotional, has had breast cancer five years ago and cannot take hormone replacement therapy drugs. ( as she takes hormone blockers) prolapse repair still has mesh bladder sling and uterine mesh all the mesh could not be removed, she has had and a knee replacement two years ago. she is of normal weight and good BMI???
Answered by Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Some more information, healthy lifestyle changes.

Detailed Answer:


1. First of all, do not panic.

2. I would like to know, since how many days after the surgery has she started getting vaginal dryness and pain during ses activity?

And has she undergone radiation or chemotherapy after her breast surgery?

And since how many days she is menopausal? And when were the prolapse and mesh and sling procedures done?

What was the reason for removing the mesh that you have mentioned?

Is she presently taking any medications?

If possible let me know her BMI, ( weight in kg/ height in meter square).

3. Please furnish me with some more information to help you out in a better way.

4. I will suggest that she should opt for a healthy diet and regular exercise regime. Include more portions of fruits, salads and vegetables in the diet. Drink plenty of water.

Avoid refined sugars, deep-fried foods and bakery products.

I will also suggest to think positive, meditate regularly.

Hope I have answered your query.

Take care

Dr Purushottam Neurgaonkar, OBGYN
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on