What causes experiencing a shadow in right eye that twitches right to left?
computer vision syndrome with dry eye.
Thanks for posting your query.
First you need to get your eye examined by eye doctor. Refraction and fundus examination may be done. It is not related to using makeup. What I could make an idea that it is more related to glare. Your fundus examination will rule out cataract, vi-treas opacity, or retinal problem. I will diagnose it as computer vision syndrome. Computer should have an anti glare glass in front of screen. Since you are using specs you should have anti glare coating over your lens.Start applying refresh tear drop which is an artificial tear drop two times daily. In refraction if change of power is required then go for it.
I hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of right eye twitching
- Left eye tingle right eye twitch
- What could be cause of eye twitching
- Right eye twitching for days
- Right eye twitching superstition
- Left arm tingling right eye twitching
- Can anemia cause right eye twitching
- What causes eye twitching and dizziness
- Right eye twitching for a week
- Left eye twitching causes
- What causes involuntary eye movements after a vertigo attack?
- Is Motrin intake safe for viral fever with conjunctivitis?
- Suggest treatment for trichiasis with cataract in one eye
- Suggest treatment to cure eye infection
- What is a green mole in the eye?
- What causes irritation and itching on eye lids with thread like discharge?
- Suggest treatment for retinal tear
- What causes bleeding eye?
- What causes experiencing a shadow in right eye that twitches right to left?
- What causes blurred vision of one eye with history of cataract surgery?