What causes excruciating constant burning, stinging under breast area?
Nerve related pain.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The severe excruciating pain localized to one region is likely to be due to a nerve related cause. If you have tested negative for shingles then a nerve root irritation or compression is likely.
This pain can be relieved with medicines like gabapentin and pregabalin. I would suggest you try these under your treating doctor's guidance. Taking methylcobalamin supplements regularly will also help.
Do consult a neurophysician for proper prescriptions.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause a red bump under the breasts
- What is the cause for pain and soreness under breast
- What causes discomfort and tightness under the left breast
- What causes swelling under my left breast
- What causes sharp pain under the breast
- What causes tightness under the breast and ribcage
- What causes burning and pain in breast
- What causes lump in the breast under areola area
- What is the cause of rash under breast and chills
- What causes pain under breast
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...