What causes excessive thirst and nausea after missing few doses of Viibryd and Remeron?
Your symptoms are not suggestive of missed doses of viibryd!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported. I have reviewed your medications and symptoms fully. Both Viibryd and Remeron are used to treat depression. However, the symptoms of thirst and nausea are not typical of missed doses of this drug. I would rather recommend that you endeavor to drink much water and take an anti-nausea medication like motilium to control your symptoms. As soon as your doctor returns to the office, get the refills. if these symptoms were caused by the missed doses, then they would resolve upon restarting the treatment.
In all, I will not recommend you take Remeron in place of Viibryd. I recommend motilium for nausea and encourage you to drink much water to quench your thirst. How is your urination? When your doctor returns, get the refill as soon as possible and get going on it again.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
I will not recommend that you take Remeron!
Hi and thank you so much for this follow up question.
I will not recommend that you take this drug in the interim. I would rather wait until you get the new Viibryd refilled. Switching different drugs, though for the same purpose, has a downside that I would not want to take the risk.
Let me know how this all plays out. I wish you well. If you have any further concerns, please let me know and I would respond promptly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nausea after shower
- Can remeron cause insomnia
- What causes excessive saliva and nausea burping vomiting
- What causes night sweats and nausea after ovulation
- What causes nausea after eating
- Does remeron cause anxiety
- What causes missed periods and nausea after iud insertion
- What causes hangover after taking remeron to increase appetite
- What causes nausea after an endoscopy
- What causes vomiting while taking remeron for depression