What causes excessive sweating?
Thank you for the query.
There may or may not be any relation between migraines and oversweating that your son is experiencing.
Oversweating alone does not relate to any physical disease. If the doctor on examination finds any more symptoms or signs then he may order other tests. Most important are the pulse, Heart rate, Blood pressure. If there are some abnormal values then he may order thyroid function, Insulin, adrenaline metabolites in the blood, Calcium and Magnesium. ECG and 2D screening is standard screening for athletes.
I doubt that your son is not complaining of breathlessness or any other significant symptoms that doubts any major illness.
So my suggestion is to find out for extra symptoms and signs by a local physician who can proceed further to pin point the reason for over sweating.
You can ask the doctor about adding riboflavin and magnesium supplements as part of migraine treatment.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause excessive sweating
- Excessive sweating is cause by marijuana
- What causes excessive sweating migraine and dizziness while standing up
- Excessive sweating causes
- Medical causes excessive sweating
- What is causing excessive sweating in face and head
- Excessive sweating what could be causing this
- What causes excessive sweating cold and headaches only during nights
- What causes excessive sweating and redness in ears
- Implanon cause excessive sweating
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?