What causes excessive menstrual bleeding for a long duration?
tablet tranexemic acid advised
Hello Sir, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is common to bleed excessively after a long duration of missed periods.
In case her pregnancy test was negative then just give her tablet tranexemic acid 500 mg thrice a day till three days or longer in case bleeding persists.
But if bleeding occurs for more than 5 days then get a transvaginal ultrasound at the earliest to see for the cause of bleeding.
In case you have any questions about it, I will be glad to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Excessive menstrual bleeding and daflon 500
- Accupressure points for excessive menstrual bleeding
- Citalopram and excessive menstrual bleeding
- Excessive menstrual bleeding causes
- Symptoms of Excessive menstrual bleeding
- Diagnosis of Excessive menstrual bleeding
- What causes excessive menstrual bleeding
- Treatment and cure for Excessive menstrual bleeding
- Crestor excessive menstrual bleeding
- Excessive menstrual bleeding with implanon