What causes excessive hunger?
Gastritis can be a reason.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. Gastritis can be a reason. Gastric irritation and increase in acid production causes excess hunger. In that case taking proton pump inhibitors like Esomeprazole (Nexium) for 1 month will be helpful.
Check your blood sugar levels also to rule out Diabetes as this also can give a symptom of excess hunger.
Take more fibre rich food. Take more plain water daily also.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes excessive flatulence
- What causes excess melanin
- What causes excess estrogen
- What causes excess gas
- What causes excessive shaking
- What causes excessive spitting
- What causes excessive farting
- What is the cause of excessive flatuence
- What causes breast pain and excessive hunger
- Excess maturburation causes what