What causes excessive hunger with burping and chest pain when suffering from gastritis?
Need more information
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
No, as per endoscopy report, you are not having any ulcer.
I would like to have some more information before I can give my opinion.
1. Since when are you having these symptoms?
2. What medications are you taking for your symptoms?
1. Thyronorm .75mcg for TSH which i sunder control
2. Sompraz d 40 for Reflux/ Gaviscon
3. Vitamin b-12
c. Anxit .25mcg to control l anxiety
DO not take any fatty, fried or spicy food. TAKE ONLY BLAND FOOD AND FRUITS.
Severe stress and anxiety are there after the passing away of fmy close relative
Answer given below
Thanks for providing the additional information.
You are not having ulcer. As per endoscopy report, you have only gastritis.
As per the symptoms you have described, you also have acid reflux.
Tests done have ruled out H.pylori infection also.
Your symptoms are getting worsened due to two factors -
But as per your statement, your thyroid issue is under control.
So all you need to do is to control stress and anxiety.
You have to continue taking the medications you have mentioned.
I would also advise you to do meditation for effective stress control.
Lifestyle and dietary changes are also important -
1. Avoid coffee, citrus, spicy/oily/fried/masala food
2. Avoid eating full stomach and eat smaller meals
3. Avoid pain killer medications
I hope that answers your question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gastritis back and chest pain
- Chest pain antral gastritis
- What causes chest pain after eating when suffering from costochondritis
- Excessive burping chest pain
- What causes chest pain when suffering from anxiety and depression
- What causes chest pain when suffering from rsd
- What causes shingles when suffering from chest pain
- Gastritis chest pain gas
- What causes chest pain when suffering from chronic bronchitis
- Chest pain due to gastritis