What causes excessive hunger while on Ranitidine or Omeprazole?

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 in Mental Health
Question: Ive been getting the shakes like I am hungry, but I have just eaten. I have been under a lot of stress lately.
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Antacids can help you

Detailed Answer:
Hello thanks for asking from HCM

Due to excessive stress you are getting the symptoms. If you are having symptoms like you are hungry then for some time drugs like antacids can help.

You can take Ranitidine or Omeprazole and this will help you calm you. This will reduce the symptoms like shakes as if you are hungry. If symptoms persist then visit a doctor for help.

Thanks and Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana