What causes excessive fatigue, sleepiness, dry, red, itchy skin patches, and hair loss?
Get done sleep study and skin biopsy.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
For your symptoms, I suggest you to undergo
1. Sleep study for excessive fatigue, sleepiness. This is to rule out sleep apnea.
2. Skin biopsy for skin lesions.
3. Serum ANA (anti nuclear antibody) titer and profile to rule out connective tissue disease (CTD).
Please let me know if these tests are done or not.
I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes hair loss in men
- Symptoms of good, excessive fatigue
- What causes diarrheavomitingdizziness and excessive fatigue
- Diane 35 and excessive fatigue
- What antidepressants cause hair loss
- Will nicoderm patches cause hair loss
- Diagnosis of good, excessive fatigue
- What causes hair loss sore breasts and fatigue
- Good, excessive fatigue causes
- Excessive fatigue feeling sleepy why