What causes excessive abdominal pain when diagnosed with Parkinson's disease?
Dilaudid use may be the culprit.
Hello and thanks for using HealthCareMagic.com.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
There are no significant interactions between Memantine ( Namenda ) and Dilaudid ( hydromorphone ), so, this combination is very unlikely causing your symptoms.
Dilaudid use in the other hand, may result in adverse effects such agitation, visual disturbances, mental clouding, etc. so, this remains a possible explanation, especially in the settings of metabolic imbalances caused by temporary hepatobiliary tract dysfunction.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes poor urine stream when suffering from parkinsons disease
- Excess phlegm parkinsons disease
- Does parkinson's disease cause death
- Parkinson disease causes
- Causes of parkinson's disease dopamine
- Parkinsons Disease Parkinson causes
- What causes parkinson's disease
- Parkinson’s disease causes
- What is the remedy for parkinsons disease
- What is the treatment for parkinsons disease