What causes esophageal spasms?
Hello and thanks for sending the query.
I recommend that you go to your local emergency room as soon as possible.
This is a medical emergency as it sounds like you have developed an obstruction in your esophagus.
This can sometimes be treated with a procedure to inspect the esophagus and clear the obstruction, dilate a stricture. It may be necessary for them to admit you to the hospital for an appropriate workup.
Thanks again for sending the query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Esophageal spasms causes
- What is the cause of esophageal spasm with shaky voice
- Does esophageal spasm cause ekg changes
- Diffuse esophageal spasms causes
- Do allergies cause esophageal spasm
- Esophageal spasm cause troponin leak
- What is the remedy for esophageal spasms
- Dehydration cause esophageal spasms
- Esophageal spasm caused by whiplash
- Esophageal spasms causes breathlessness
- Is chemo-therapy effective in treatment of carcinoma of the esophagus?
- What does a lump on nipple indicate?
- What causes MGUS with a M-spike of .2?
- Suggest treatment for depression with anxiety
- What causes high BP and low platelet count?
- Suggest treatment for stage 4 rectal cancer
- Can Arimidex usage cause raised bumps on arms and neck?
- What does low WBC count indicate?
- Does Gleason of 9 and PSA of 96 indicate prostate cancer?
- Does my blood work indicate cancer?