What causes erectile dysfunction?
Needs to get investigated
Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction .
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do you have Diabetes,Hypertension?
It is very common to get ED after the age of 60 years and is mainly due to
age related atherosclerosis which involves penile artery leading to reduced blood flow to erectile tissue .
Testosterone basically is related to sexual desire .
You need to do color Doppler Ultrasound Scanning of penis to rule out /confirm vasculogenic cause for your ED .
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and get the said test done.
Taking Sildenafil or Cialis may help to get good erection .Try it with consultation of your family physician .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Erectile dysfunction caused by champix
- Combiflam causing erectile dysfunction
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction what is causing this and cure
- Magnesium caused erectile dysfunction
- What are the underlying causes for erectile dysfunction
- What is the cause and treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Colchicine causes erectile dysfunction
- What causes erectile dysfunction and shortness of breath
- What causes decrease in penis size with erectile dysfunction
- What causes excruciating pain in groin and erectile dysfunction