What causes episodes of imbalance and dizziness?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I read carefully your query.
The way you describe these episodes of imbalance associated with vision problems ,it can be a neurological problem.In this case is very important to exclude a possible TIA (transient ischemic attack ).
Just to be on the safe side I would suggest to consult a physician and get examined.A detailed neurological examination is necessary and probably specific examinations like CT or angio MRT of head.
Other possible causes for such symptoms can be inner ear problems ,blood pressure changes,disturbances of heart rhymths etc.
A detailed medical history and physical examination are necessary for proper evaluation.I would recommend to consult a physician and get examined.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any question.I would be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vertigo and dizziness
- Frequent dizziness episodes what is causing this
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- What causes frequent dizziness
- What causes fainting and dizziness
- What causes headaches and dizziness
- What causes nausea and dizziness
- What causes occasional dizziness
- What causes dizziness with imbalance and speaking difficulty
- What causes a dizzy head