What causes enlarged spleen?
The size of the spleen is more important!
Hi! Thanks for writing to us!
Well, it is very common to get an enlarged spleen in any clinic but the degree of enlargement and related clinical symptoms matter and the cause could be physiological, benign, infective/inflammatory to neoplastic or cancerous, though rarely!
Please mention the size of your spleen and the problems that you face along with blood reports if any, for a better opinion...
Feedback most welcome!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes elevated liver enzymes and enlarged spleen
- Enlarged spleen cause acid reflux
- Enlarged spleen and liver caused by uti
- What is an enlarged spleen
- Enlarged spleen high ferritin causes
- What are the conditions of an enlarged spleen
- Causes of an enlarged spleen
- What causes an enlarged spleen
- What are the symptoms of enlarged spleen?
- Whats an enlarged spleen mean