What causes elevation in the estrogen level while on Tamoxifen?
Unlikely to be related.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Estrogen is a precursor of testosterone. Hence estogens can be high in your case. It is possibly not a cause for concern. The estrogen levels are possibly unrelated to the high muscle enzymes. Rapid muscle exercise and body building attempts can lead to elevated muscle enzymes.
Feel free to write back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can tamoxifen cause hypoglycemia
- What causes excess estrogen
- Tamoxifen cause leg weakness
- Tamoxifen cause salivation
- Tamoxifen causing weight loss
- What causes vaginal bleeding when on tamoxifen
- Tamoxifen cause uterine cancer
- Does tamoxifen cause elevated gamma gt levels
- Will tamoxifen cause cervical polyps
- Does tamoxifen cause osteoarthritis