What causes elevated inflammatory markers?
Yes it can be something else also .
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that since your inflammatory markers are high namely ESR , CRP so that means some inflammation in body is going on . Please send all the reports to me along with your detailed history starting from the time you were diagnosed with fibromyalgia so that I can have an insight regarding your problem and help you out in best possible way . We need to look at the entire scenario to reach to a conclusion .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood tests for inflammatory markers
- What would cause foaming at the mouth causing death?
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- What causes to swallow saliva that causes headache and nausea
- What mechanism causes alcohol to cause histotoxic hypoxia
- High inflammatory markers in blood
- What is causing scrotum to get bigger and causing discomfort
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- Elevated inflammatory markers