What causes elevated heart rate post alcohol consumption?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Your symptoms are most likely due to drinking. Anxiety can cause trouble sleeping, discomfort, and an elevated heart rate, but it would be impossible to diagnose anxiety in this setting because you were drinking for 4 hours, and alcohol can also cause all these symptoms. I would stay hydrated today, take some Tylenol for headache, and rest. In the future, I would avoid drinking so much, as it can clearly have a negative impact on your health.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prednisone cause elevated heart rate
- Sugar causes elevated heart rate
- What causes lower heart rate
- What causes elevated heart rate
- Elevated heart rate shortness of breath what is causing this
- Can b12 cause elevated heart rate
- What heart condition can cause elevated heart rate
- What is the cause of changing heart rate
- What causes accelerated heart rate
- Cause of elevated resting heart rate allergen