What causes elevated eosinophil count?
It can be due to parasitic infestation also.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. A high eosinophil count can be due to parasitic infestation also. In such case you can go for a stool routine examination to rule out this. Taking Antihelmintic drugs like Albendazole is helpful for this.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Decreased eosinophil count causes
- Causes of high eosinophil count
- Crohns disease cause low eosinophil count
- Less eosinophil count causes cold
- What is eosinophils count of 8 mean
- Low eosinophil count causes
- What is absolute eosinophil count
- Hemorrhoids can cause eosinophil count high
- Causes of high monocyte and eosinophil count
- High eosinophil count cause throat problem