What causes elevated creatinine levels?
Thanks or the query.
I have read your query and understood your concern.
Continuous rising creatine levels suggest that your father is suffering from chronic kidney disease.Very frankly speaking there is no medicine which can reverse this process.
Renalog contains alfa ketoanalogues and is a dietary amino acid supplement prescribed to patients with chronic kidney disease along with a low protein diet. Although it is said to slow the disease progression. As of now the evidence in favor of it is very weak and moreover it is a very expensive drug.
Although you have not mentioned the potassium levels but prima facie,it looks that dialysis has to be done at the earliest.It would be better to consult a nephrologist and discuss with him regarding this.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can tripride 2 cause high creatinine levels
- Increased creatinine level causes
- What causes high bun and creatinine levels
- Proteinuria, creatinine level causes
- What causes a spike in creatinine level
- What causes to increase creatinine level
- Causes of elevated creatinine levels
- Causes of high creatinine levels
- What causes low creatinine levels in urine
- Elevated creatinine kinase causes