What causes elevated cholesterol levels after inhaling Cocaine?
Cocaine use unlikely to interfere cholesterol results
Although there are no studies which say about relation between cocaine use and cholesterol test results, my personal opinion would be that there should not be interference between the cocaine use more than 24 hours and then the test.
You should understand that it is not the cholesterol that cause the risk but the inflammation of the arteries that loose then lipid plaque that cause a risk. Surely cocaine intoxication would increase inflammation and cause untoward incidents.
For now I mean at least the next action would not change with this result. However I suggest not to repeat this the next time you get to an annual physical.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes high cholesterol and bilirubin levels and low libido
- Causes of high cholesterol and triglycerides level
- What should be done for elevated cholesterol level
- What causes high cholesterol levels
- High cholesterol level causes
- What could be the cause for increased cholesterol levels
- What are dangerous cholesterol levels
- What's normal cholesterol levels
- What is high cholesterol level
- What food causes high cholesterol
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?