What causes elevated alkaline phosphatase level and decreased GGT level?
CT scan of upper abdomen, bone scan and blood for magnesium recommended.
I have gone through your blood reports.
You have a raised alkaline phosphatase level. It could be due to liver disease or bone disorders.
Your GGT is also low. This indicates that you can have magnesium deficiency in your body.
I would advise you to do CT scan of upper abdomen, bone scan and blood test for magnesium.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Monish De
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Male alkaline phosphatase levels
- Can urimax cause elevated levels of alkaline phosphatase
- What is alkaline phosphatase level
- Decrease alkaline phosphatase level
- Slightly elevated alkaline phosphatase levels
- 124 alkaline phosphatase level
- What causes bone pain and elevated alkaline phosphatase
- 109 alkaline phosphatase level
- Causes of elevated alkaline phosphatase
- Elevated alkaline phosphatase levels
- What causes acid reflux post normal upper endoscopy?
- Suggest treatment for stage 3 non small cell lung cancer
- Suggest treatment for ovarian cancer
- What causes chronic abdominal pain, nausea and fatigue?
- What causes swelling in armpit,collar bone ,face and hair loss?
- Suggest alternatives to chemotherapy for gall bladder cancer?
- Is esophogeal cancer a slow growing cancer?
- Suggest treatment plan when suffering with breast cancer
- Suggest treatment for melanoma
- What are symptoms of leukemia and lyphoma?