What causes elevated TSH levels?
you need to step up to 75 mcg
Welcome to HCM. I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
You should step up the Thyronorm dose to 75 mcg. Actually there was no need to decrease the dose when TSH was 0.85.
Please make sure that
1. You are taking medications regularly - morning empty stomach
2.You are not taking food or tea within 1 hour of medication
3. Buying the medicine from a good pharmacy - as even sun light exposure for long time can affect the quality of drug.
4. You don't have any stomach problem that decrease the absorption of drug.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have ant further questions I will be happy to help you.
Dr Ajish TP
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of elevated tsh
- What causes elevated tsh level during pregnancy
- What causes high tsh levels precautions
- High tsh level causes
- What causes high tsh level
- What causes fluctuation in tsh levels
- What causes high tsh level of 130
- What causes high tsh levels in body
- What causes tsh to rise
- Low tsh levels causes