What causes elevated SGOT and low platelet count?
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into the problem I would like to tell you that there is nothing to worry , platelet count below 1 lakh is a major cause of concern ,rest it can be normal also even if it is below the normal range . But what catches my attention is that you say that you had low RBC and WBC count so was that a picture of pancytopenia .
I would like to see the reports. Then your SGPT level can be raise even of you take alcohol or are overweight so I would not give much attention to that.
Normal WBC 4.1-10.9. Mine is 3.3
Normal SGPT 9.0-52. Mine is 42.0
Seeing all your reports there can be various possibilties so in my opinion the best approach would be to repeat it once more to see the accuracy of report and whether this affect is chronic . In presence of normal Hb RBC count should not be low.
Repeat your complete CBC with differential and let me know the reports .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low platelet count causes in babies
- Antihistamines causing low platelet count
- Low platelet count common cause
- Itp low platelet count causes
- Can cetirizine cause a low platelet count
- What causes low platelet count in men
- Gilbert's disease causes low platelet count
- What causes low platelet count
- Low platelet count cause death
- Low platelet count causes