What causes elevated HCG levels after an abortion?
No need to take primolut
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
HCG levels can stay elevated for about 2 weeks after abortion so are not suggestive of anything.
If ultrasound is clear then no need of any active treatment.
You wil get your periods yourself nothing active needs to be done.
I don't have to be worried
Why no answer
No need to worry now
Sorry for the delay in response as I got struck in some emergency.
Yes no need to worry as no chance of pregnancy.
Just relax now and wait for your next period but do take of contraception by using condoms or taking oral pills.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hcg levels after abortion
- What causes increase in hcg levels during pregnancy
- What is the cause of falling hcg level during pregnancy
- What is the cause of headache after an abortion
- Pregnant varying hcg levels what is causing this
- What causes low hcg levels
- What could be cause of variation in hcg level
- What would cause hcg level to rise after a miscarriage
- What causes heache after abortion
- What causes higher hcg levels post menopause