What causes elevated Ferritin level in blood?
It can be increase in inflammation also.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
Your ferritin level is slightly high. It not much significant. Because ferritin is also act as acute phase reactant and it can increase in some king of inflammation also. If your iron is normal then it is OK. Check for CRP level once to rule out inflammation. Go for ultrasound abdomen also.
It is not any serious issue so don't worry much about that.
Give me follow up with your all reports.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any doubts then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using HealthcareMagic.
Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does multivitamin intake cause high ferritin level
- Cause of high ferritin level
- What could be the cause of ferritin level 25
- Low ferritin levels causes
- Neck pain cause elevated ferritin
- Causes of raised ferritin levels
- Causes of low ferritin levels in children
- Elevated ferritin levels causes
- Causes of elevated serum ferritin
- Elevated ferritin levels in blood