What causes elevated CRP, RF, and ESR in the blood, swollen lymph node and weight loss?
I beleive this has been troubling you for a few months.
swollen lymph nodes could be a sign of a chronic viral infection.
this may also predispose to chronic fatigue, myalgias or fever .
I suggest that check for viral infections like hepatitis and anti retro viral.
If all negative, then consider this a part of chronic fatigue syndrome which needs to be treated with drugs, exercises and sometimes physiotherapy.
Also other issues which can lead to fatigue like anemia, low Vitamin D levels should be looked into and treated.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Divya Agarwal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen lymph nodes and crp levels
- What cause swollen lymph nodes
- Will costochondritis cause swollen lymph nodes
- Can swollen lymph nodes cause blood clots
- Swollen lymph nodes and raised crp
- Implanon causing swollen lymph nodes
- What causes swollen lumbar lymph nodes
- Blisters in vagina lymph nodes swollen what is causing this
- What causes swollen and painful lymph nodes on neck
- Causes of swollen lymph nodes
- How common is for a person in 60s or 70s of developing rheumatoid...
- Having severe abdominal pain. Tested negative for rheumatoid arthritis...
- Taking folitrax 7.5 mg. Having joint pains. Is rheumatoid arthritis...
- Have wrist pain, negative for rheumatoid factor. Had ITP and...
- Getting tingling fingers, nodule at knuckle. What is the difference...
- Tiredness, headache, taking depression medication. Any suggestions?
- 84 year old having severe arthritis. On morphine patches. How to improve...
- Fall on buttocks. Suffering from back pain. Diagnosed with si joint...
- Tested HLA B27 positive. Feeling fatigued, sensitive back and buttocks....
- Thumb is very sore at the base and noticed swollen blood vessels. How to...