What causes elevated CRP, RF, and ESR in the blood, swollen lymph node and weight loss?
I beleive this has been troubling you for a few months.
swollen lymph nodes could be a sign of a chronic viral infection.
this may also predispose to chronic fatigue, myalgias or fever .
I suggest that check for viral infections like hepatitis and anti retro viral.
If all negative, then consider this a part of chronic fatigue syndrome which needs to be treated with drugs, exercises and sometimes physiotherapy.
Also other issues which can lead to fatigue like anemia, low Vitamin D levels should be looked into and treated.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Divya Agarwal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen lymph nodes and crp levels
- What cause swollen lymph nodes
- Will costochondritis cause swollen lymph nodes
- Can swollen lymph nodes cause blood clots
- Swollen lymph nodes and raised crp
- Implanon causing swollen lymph nodes
- What causes swollen lumbar lymph nodes
- Blisters in vagina lymph nodes swollen what is causing this
- What causes swollen and painful lymph nodes on neck
- Causes of swollen lymph nodes