What causes electrical shocks from the groin to the chest?
Intestine colic, constipation related or others. Provide further inputs.
* There are different reasons which can give such pain as intestine colic, severe constipation or others.
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. Pain - duration, frequency.
2. Associated nausea, vomiting, fever, alteration in appetite if any.
3. Urination and bowel movements difficulties if any.
4. Breathing difficulties if any.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Thanks for the details.
* More likely acute intestine pain with anxiety induced systemic manifestations.
* Primary guidelines for a better outcome.
- Drink plenty of liquids.
- Prefer soft, light diet and avoid all oily, spicy, non-veg stuff.
- Consume painkiller 3 times a day after meals with preferably antacid as Ranitidine.
- Avoid stress, anxiety with help of deep breathing exercises, Yoga.
- Manage to have sound sleep for 6 hours.
* Follow up after 24 hours.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes charley horse in groin
- What causes numbness in the groin
- What causes groin cramps
- What causes pain in groin and back
- What could be causing pain in groin
- What causes groin sweating
- What can cause rash on chest and groin
- What causes lump near groin
- What causes lesion of folliculitis in groin
- What causes droopy groin
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools