What causes electric shock sensation while working out?
this can be due to nerve compression.
I have studied your case.
At age 20 there is less possibility of developing diabetes. You can check your blood sugar levels.
Do you have family history of diabetes. ?
Likely possibility of nerve compression in spine can be considered leading to toe numbness and electric sensation during lung work out.
EMG NCV study will help you to know pattern of nerve involvement.
Till time take neurotropic medication like pregabalin and methylcobalamine can be started consulting your doctor.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to answer your question. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can an electric shock cause bruising
- Causes of electric shock sensations
- Electric shock causes
- What causes electric shock pain in neck
- What causes electric shocks down your arm
- What causes electric shock in brain and foggy head
- Burning sensation eyelid cause electric shock
- What causes electrical shock feeling in left shoulder
- Causes electric shock in back
- Electric shock feeling in armpit painful what is causing it