What causes electric shock sensation in left arm radiating to chest?
Sleep apnoea may be the cause
Thanks for posting
I have gone through your query carefully; these symptoms may occur in patient with sleep apnoea and need further observation. Having said that cardiac cause needs to be ruled out by ECG, TMT test if not done recently.
Was there any sweating and nausea associated with your symptoms?
Hope this helps and I shall be glad to answer any further query.
i have had annual exams at the VA with no signs of any cardiac issues. is there any data/experience with people with sleep apena having these electric sensations. I can't tell you how strong it was.
There are no data available
It’s good to see you
After going through the whole discussion, the symptoms you had were most likely due to sleep apnoea. Unfortunately there are no data available to quantify the problem. I wish I could be of more help to you.
Take care and if you have further query I would be please to answer them or you may close the present discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of electric shock sensations
- Electric shock left chest
- What causes an electric shock feeling through my left arm
- Electric shock in left arm
- Sensation of electrical shock in left arm
- Electric shock sensations in chest
- What causes electric shocks down your arm
- What causes electrical shock feeling in left shoulder
- Seroma and left arm electric shock
- Electrical shock in chest what is it