What causes ear pain and sore throat?
mucolytic with nasal decongestant drops& steam
Thanks for the query.
Ear pain and sore throat in association with allergy is frequently a possibility. This can happen due to a severe episode of allergy or a super added infection.
Ear pain can be due to eustachian tube blockade or a middle ear infection.
Please use a mucolytic along with nasal decongestant drops and steam inhalation. If the general body symptoms persist, you may need to start antibiotics in consultation with an ENT/ GP.
Steam inhalation helps and so does chewing a gum.
Use of nasal steroid sprays helps in nasal allergy.
Feel free to ask another query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left ear pain sore throat
- Sore throat causing ear pain
- Ear pain sore throat headache
- Sore throat and tongue painful to swallow ear pain
- Sore throat swallow ear pain
- Ear pain popping sore throat
- What does sore throat and ear pain mean
- Sore throat ear pain symptoms
- Sore throat ear pain headache fast heartbeat
- Swollen lymph nodes sore throat ear pain