What causes ear pain and dizziness when diagnosed with high blood pressure?
Complaints sould desappear soon
Sometimes people have such complaints after blood pressure is regulated. In this case your complaints should disappear during couple of days, if not, I would advise you to have carotid ultrasound done.
Hope I could help you
Wishing you good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
Such complaints may be related to spine problems as well. Also carotid duplex ultrasound should be performed if your symptoms don't disappear during couple of days.
So, in case your symptoms continue, I would advise you to see your doctor to perform examinations to find out the exact cause.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High blood pressure left ear pain hiccups
- Can high blood pressure cause chest pain
- Ear pain and high blood pressure
- Does sciatica pain cause high blood pressure
- What causes high blood pressure and a tightening of the chest
- Ear bleeding caused by high blood pressure
- Dizzy spells- are they caused by high blood pressure
- Will high blood pressure causes pressure and throbbing in ears
- What causes high blood pressure and what are the cure
- Eye and ear pain with high blood pressure