What causes ear pain after removing ear wax?

Excellent

ENT Specialist
Question
My right ear is blocked because of wax. I removed it using ear buds then it was proper. When i gotup at morning again same problem. And little bit pain is thr in ear. What is the problem?
Can u suggest some medicine for this?
Posted Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Krunal Karade 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You have pushed ear wax much deeper.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX ,
As per your clinical history it appears that you have pushed ear wax much deeper during removal with ear bud & cause trauma to the ear canal .

If I were your treating doctor, I would advice you soliwax ear drop 4 drops five times a day for 5 day to soften ear wax then removal under microscope from ENT specialist in your area . Ear will remain block till then .

Keep ear dry , don’t allow water go inside while bath. Stop using ear bud it will push ear wax much deeper & removal became difficult .

Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.

Thanks.

Follow-up: What causes ear pain after removing ear wax? 27 minutes later
Yes whn i got up at tht time i had ear block.now its not thr . i think whn i wil getup tomrw earblock will be there..Applying soliwax will solve my problem?
Okay ...i wil use solimax ..and will meet ent specialist to remove..And what about using NOWAX ear drops??Thanks

Brief Answer:
Soliwax ear drop is good, no need to use NOWAX .

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for follow up query.

Ear block will be there till complete removal of wax under microscope. To soften wax you need to use ear drop soliwax otherwise it will cause pain during removal.
Soliwax ear drop is good, no need to use NOWAX ear drops .

Hope this information helpful to you .
Wish you good health. Take care.
Regards.