What causes dysgeusia while on Coversyl, Wellbutrin and Lithium?
The most likely cause for the dysgeusia is Coversyl.
Thank you for your query.
1. Out of the above four medications, Coversyl (Perindropril) is the most likely medication that is causing the dysgeusia.
2. Request your physicians to review this medication, to suggest a substitute or to add another anti-hypertensive medication to effectively lower the dose of Coversyl.
3. This should decrease the dysgeusia. Remember to get your Blood Urea Level (BUL) and Serum Creatinine levels checked.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does wellbutrin cause paranoia
- Coversyl causes calming effect
- Snoring caused by taking coversyl
- Does coversyl cause gynecomastia
- Lithium carbonate causing gerd
- Can wellbutrin cause anxiety
- Can wellbutrin cause wrinkles
- What causes development of blisters on withdrawal of wellbutrin
- Wellbutrin causes rbbb
- Lichen planus caused by coversyl