What causes dull right-sided pain on lower abdomen and frequent urination?
Worry about. Would she say that becauae I was distressed and crying the entire time. When i mentioned that i was doing the test because of ovarian cancer she said I dont think you have ovarian cancer. Would she say that just to calm me down??? I have no other symptoms and no family history. I had blood and urine test and results were
You have nothing to worry about indeed.
Welcome to Health Care Magic. Thank you for posting your query.
I can understand your concern.
Dull pain on lower right side of abdomen can have loads of reasons like , amebic typhliits , cystitis (inflammation of bladder), stone in urinary tract , pelvic inflammatory disease , ovarian cysts , endometriosis - to name a few.
Pain for 8 days nowhere fits in diagnosis of ovarian cancer that too when you have had an ultrasound done.
It would have been great had I examined you on my own .
I would suggest you to
- not to worry
- Drink loads of water
- Get a blood hemogram and blood glucose done - High blood glucose often results in frequent urination
- If you have the ultrasound reports and urine report , kindly attatch them her
- I would start tablet Drotin DS (Drotaverine) - this will ease off the pain.
Visit a physician. He/she can examine you and correlate clinically.
Hope this helps.
Write back to us.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What would cause frequent urination and chest pain
- Abdomen pain and frequent urination
- Pain in right side and frequent urination
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What is the cause for frequent urination and abdominal pain
- Getting frequent urination without pain what is causing this
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination