What causes dull pain in left upper arm?
I suggest you try doing some physical exercises, at least!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported. I have reviewed your information fully. At your age, it is unlikely that these symptoms are suggestive of a concurring blood vessel or heart disease. However, decreased blood supply as a result of poor exercise could explain all the reported symptoms. I understand life has been hard and may not be at its best but doing some exercises would help revitalize these tissues and take care of these symptoms.
Being overweight and smoking is dangerous for your health. Persons with such risk factors are increased risk of heart disease. I strongly recommend that you stop smoking. Get practical advice on dietary and lifestyle measures to reduce your weight. These would be very helpful both now and in the long run.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in back and under left arm
- What cause sharp pain underneath the left arm
- What causes upper left arm pain during bedtime
- What causes constant left arm pain
- Dull arm pain what could the cause be
- What can cause chronic pain in left arm
- What causes upper arm pain
- What causes dull pains in inner arms
- Upper left arm pain causes
- What is the cause for weird pain in left arm