What causes dull pain in chest when under stress?
you shouldn't be worried about angina.
Hi and thank you for asking!
Based on what you are saying you shouldn't be worried about angina. The pain isn't typical for angina because:
- chest pain that last for days
- It feel better when you run or for a while after you run.
However if you were my patient I would recommend to do the following examinations to definitely exclude heart problems:
- Cardiac echo
- Stress test
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can stress cause armpit pain
- Can stress cause eye pain
- Abdominal pain tender when touched lump under stress cause
- Can stress cause head pains
- Can stress cause muscle pain
- Can stress cause pelvic pain
- Can stress cause breast pain
- Can stress cause testicle pain
- What causes chest pain with blurred vision and stress
- Can stress cause rectal pain