What causes dryness in mouth, bloating, faint feeling and headaches?
Need more info
Thanks for the query
It is very unusual to feel miserable when not on periods because usually it is the other way round, I need to know more details in order to help you
1. Are your periods regular?
2. How many days in a month?
3. Is the flow heavy?
4. Are you on any regular medications?
Thanks for getting back
I am sorry for the short delay in my reply. There was a family emergency.
Here are my suggestions to you
1. symptoms could be related to birth control pills and it will take a couple of cycles to become normal
2. very close differentials would be thyroid dysfunction and Vit d deficiency however since it is very closely associated with your periods it is unlikely
3. For dryness of mouth I suggest Vit c chewable tablets and also keep yourself well hydrated with plain water
4. bloated of the stomach can be prevented by taking tab omeprazole once a day before food
5. headaches will come down once your hydrate yourself well. tab acetaminophen is a good drug for headaches
I hope I was of help, please get back to me for further queries
So my boyfriend i have been dating for a while. He is STD/HIV free all his results came back negative. If i were to give him oral sex, will it give me strep throat? Or an irritated throat? If so what can help? And how long would it last.
If we were to have sex (without a condom) what could happen? Will i get any infections? If so how can i treat them?And i am a virgin, so would i bleed?
Thanks for getting back
I am sorry for the short delay in my reply, I was on call at my hospital.
Here are the answers to your questions. I shall answer them one by one so that I dont miss any.
1. Streptococcal infection can be got through other things like infected water or through an infected person. If your boyfriend is hygienic then there shouldn't be any concern of contracting an infection
2. Cleaning the penis well with soap and water before sex can help prevent infections
3. Sex without a condom can lead to pregnancy. You will not get infection as he is tested negative
4. Treatment is with antibiotics
5. If you are a virgin, you can bleed the first couple of times after having sex. It is normal.
I am once again sorry for the delay.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes fainting dry mouth hotness when suffering from hypothyroidism
- What causes fainting and dizziness
- What can cause headache dizziness and bloating of stomach
- What caused breast tenderness with headaches and bloating
- What causes headaches and bloating after lithim intake
- Can mouth wash cause headache
- What causes faint dizzy feeling after surgery
- What causes headache and bloating after taking plan b
- What causes fainting on airplane
- What causes sudden fainting followed by headache and nausea