What causes dryness and tightness in throat, dysphagia and disturbed sleep?
Throat picture is ok
Though you have symptoms of dryness and tightness, the throat pictures uploaded are ok. There is no congestion. I do not see mucus as well.
You should consider nebulization with normal saline water. That can help you.
I do not think you should worry about it.
Why are you taking Methylprednisone? Omeprazole could be due to gastric reflux.
Nebulization thrice a day should feel you good.
Let me know if you have any more queries
Humidifier and steam inhalations
Please do not worry. I do not see a right reason now.
I suggest you to try steam inhalation and room humidifier.
How do you feel after using them, let me know.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Esophageal dysphagia causes
- What causes sore mucus in throat while sleeping
- Sleeping in socks causes sore throat
- Dysphagia causes
- What causes halucinations with disturbed sleep
- What causes exhaustion and disturbed sleep
- What causes dryness in throat
- What causes throat itching while trying to sleep
- Dysphagia causes and treatment
- Neurological causes of dysphagia
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?