What causes dry skin under the eyes in a child?
As mention below
Welcome to HCM and thanks for the query
I understand your concern and gone through attached report/image
It looks like "Irritant/ Contact dermatitis", exposure to cold weather.
It is due to exposure to any irritant chemical such as any creams or new cosmetic product or anything coming in contact with the areas can cause the problem.
Apply cetaphil cream regularly once daily
Give lots of fluid to drink.
consult the dermatologist if it is persistant after 1 week
Hope I have answered your query
If you have further query then I will be happy to help you
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes painful dry skin patch under the arm
- Severely dry skin under eyes
- What causes dry skin with flaking of skin on palms
- What would be causing patchy dry skin rash
- What causes dry skin on knob
- What causes to have dry skin on my penis
- What causes dry skin on mons pubis
- What causes itchy dry skin on areola
- Cause for dry skin under the skin and chin
- What causes super dry skin on balls
- What causes abdominal pain and nausea after taking bath in chlorine water?
- What causes pain in the sole of the foot?
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motions
- Suggest remedies for saggy skin throughout the body
- Suggest remedies for dark skin
- What do white spots under the cheeks indicate?
- What causes constant stomach pain?
- What can be done when a TMT stress test says 'positive for inducible...
- What causes stretching pain in stomach relieved after eating food?
- Does intake of Monocef help in treating typhoid infection?