What causes dry mouth, fast heart beat and discomfort abdomen?
not likely colonic cancer
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic
One of the 'good' things about colon cancer is that it takes a long time for cancerous changes occur. This is the reason that the colonoscopy is done every 10 yrs (though other tests more often).
Colonoscopy is the goal standard, it can identify any early changes that can eventually result in cancer (can pick up pre cancerous changes).
If your colonoscopy was clear in December 2012, then this means that you are extremely unlikely to have any colonic cancer changes. Your symptoms would not be due to colonic cancer. You would not be due for screening till 2020 to 2022.
Colonic cancer normal present unintentional weight loss,loss of appetite, abdominal pain, vomiting, blood in stool, abdominal mass.
An ECG may need to be done to check the heart rate or rhythm to determine the cause.
Dry mouth may be due to dehydration, allergies, rarely autoimmune diseases.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
Do you think "it couldn't hurt" to go to emergency at my local hospital
and tell them my symptoms and request any other tests?
yes, this may be a good option
Since your symptoms are distressing and uncomfortable, then it may be best to see either your general doctor or visit the ER for assessment.
They may do an ECG to check the heart rate/rhythm and may also consider blood tests.
Please feel to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does percocet caus fast heart beat
- What is the remedy for a fast heart beat
- Prednisone causing fast heart beat
- Adderall causes of fast heart beats
- What causes fast heart beat when suffering from narcolepsy
- Chocolate causes fast heart beat
- What causes fast heart beat throughout the day
- Does ginger cause fast heart beat
- What causes sudden fast heart beats when suffering from hypertension
- Fast heart beat what could be the cause