What causes dry mouth and dizziness after taking antibiotics?
Hello dear. You need further investigations.
Goodmorning and welcome to HCM. I have gone through the details.
Your first concern is dry mouth and dizziness. These can be explained by the recent use of antibiotics, however antibiotics do not cause ear pain and blurring of vision. Moreover these symptoms should stop now as you have completed the H pylori therapy.
Since you have lost weight also, it is a matter of concern. We need to investigate the cause of blood loss.
Iam advising you certain investigations
Complete blood counts and peripheral smear, Liver and kidney function tests, Chest Xray, ultrasound of the abdomen, Thyroid function tests, diabetes profile.
Please revert back with the investigation results.
Hope we will be able to find the cause.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dry mouth causes and cures
- What causes nighttime dry mouth
- What causes dry mouth and roughness on tongue
- Medical causes of dry mouth
- Cause for the dry mouth after quitting smoking
- What causes dry mouth
- Very dry mouth causes
- What causes dry mouth and metallic taste in mouth
- What causes dry mouth syndrome
- Morning after pill cause dry mouth