What causes dry and itchy skin?
Hello and thank you for asking.
I've reviewed the image.
It doesn't look like Paget disease, it's looking more like some kind of area infection or eczema.
I'd suggest you to get:
2-do consult a Dermatologist for the possibility of pomade using. They are some kind of pomade with antibiotics or with cortisone.
If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask me again.
We need to be sure that everything is OK with the breast ..
She examined my breasts as well. She said she feels some thickening (no lumps) in the affected breast, but said it was normal, if the breast is irritated. She told me to come back in a month and that I dont need a mammogram. Should I still get one on my own?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diseases cause itchy skin
- Itchy skin midriff causes
- Causes itchy skin no rash
- Dry itchy skin beside lips causes
- Causes of prickly itchy skin
- What causes to have recurrent itchy skin rashes
- What causes itchy skin rash
- Itchy skin cause by shaving
- What is the treatment for dry itchy skin
- Causes of dry itchy skin