What causes drowsiness?
It is extremely important to analyze your symptoms especially since you experience them while driving. It could be hypoglycemia or just lack of sleep??
Do you have diabetes or are you taking any pills? Alcohol intake ?
We need to examine you and do few blood tests. It would have been excellent if you could get a blood test for blood glucose whilst having symptoms to check for low blood glucose? If that is the case, we might need to admit you to a hospital to do a 72 hour fasting test.
It is important to do a focused examination and blood works.
By the way, do you snore while sleeping ? DO you feel wll rested when you wake up in the mornings?
Would appreciate a reply
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does benicar cause drowsiness
- What causes drowsiness at noon
- Does cetirizine cause drowsiness
- Does clarinex cause drowsiness
- Does sertraline cause drowsiness
- Does lorazepam cause drowsiness
- Does zoloft cause drowsiness
- Does guaifenesin cause drowsiness
- Does imitrex cause drowsiness
- Drowsiness causes