What causes drowsiness, migraine headaches and dizziness?
Tests which i recommend
Noted your concerns. Sorry to hear about your symptoms. Have you had your thyroid fuction tested?
Did you use steroids for long period anytime?
Vitamin D deficiency can cause muscle weakness and spasms. It is also linked with depression.
May i recommend few tests??
1. Fasting calcium, Albumin, Phosphorus and alkaline phosphatase
2. Creatinine, LFT
3. CBC, ESR
4. Fasting blood glucose.
5.Thyroid function tests
6. Urine routine
What about alcohol intake and smoking ?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chewing cigars cause migraine headaches
- Recurrent migraine headache causes
- What causes numbness on the face during migraine headache
- Migraine headache causes and symptoms
- Cylindrical power causes migraine headache
- What is the cause of neck pain and migraine headache
- Migraine headache causes
- What causes severe migraine headaches
- Migraine headaches dizziness light headed and weak
- What is adominal migrain headaches