What causes drowsiness after having Lexpro along with Lithium?
take at night and inform your doctor also
Thanks for writing to us.
Lexpro (escitalopram) routinely causes insomnia in patients but yes it can cause sedation in some patients. 5 mg is very low dose however.You can take the same at night before going to sleep. This will help you to avoid side effect of sedation and you can tolerate the drug easily.Your doctor has added drug likely to give some benefit so no need to stop now.
Please inform to your treating doctor about the same.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does benicar cause drowsiness
- What causes drowsiness at noon
- Does cetirizine cause drowsiness
- Does clarinex cause drowsiness
- Does sertraline cause drowsiness
- Does lorazepam cause drowsiness
- Does zoloft cause drowsiness
- Does guaifenesin cause drowsiness
- Does imitrex cause drowsiness
- Drowsiness causes