What causes drooping of the mouth on the left side, and difficulty in eating and drinking?
You are showing symptoms of facial nerve palsy also called Bell's palsy.
How long it is been like this? Do you have weakness of limbs as well? If you stick out your tongue, is the tip remaining the middle or one sided?
If this is Bell's palsy it can be temporary and would get better with time. However I strongly suggest a clinical examination for any person at this age for these kind of symptoms.
Please see a primary care physician for the same.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Suma Parinam
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes mouth infections
- What causes dry mouth
- What causes dysplasia in mouth
- What cause for mouth alsa
- What cause aslimy mouth
- Biting side of mouth causes
- What causes herpes on mouth
- What causes watery mouth
- Quivering in left side of mouth cause
- What is the cause of stinging mouth sore when eating