What causes drooling and foaming at mouth and temper tantrums?
Need to rule out epilepsy.
Thank you for posting your query.
I ave noted the child's symptoms. Based on that, we need to exclude a diagnosis of seizure disorder or epilepsy.
Sleep deprived EEG would help in confirming or excluding a diagnosis of epilepsy.
Please keep me informed about the EEG report. There are good medications to treat seizures.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Spinal stenosis cause drooling
- Excessive drooling causes
- Drooling causes
- What could cause excessive saliva drool in a septuagenarian
- Salivary drooling causes
- Cause of excessive drooling in child
- Nocturnal drooling causes
- What causes excessive drooling in infants
- What causes excess salivation and drooling in children
- Minimal drooling causes