• question-icon

What causes dribbling after urination while treating E.coli infection?

Posted on Tue, 18 Jul 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: any urologust pls .
iam 49 years old . I did my urine dr I found infection . then I go for urine culture I found e coli then I did course of antibiotics( s ) after one week I found again e coli then doctor advise me to do co amoxiclav for fourteen days then I did test after course  .report was ok . then after week again i start urine again in 2  2 minutes. then I did urine dr test  i found urine infection then doctor ask me to do in course for 5 days of amikun. now report are fine .mean time I did test of following.
1ultrasound of bladder and kidney normal
2 urine flow test is normal
3pre and post residual is 57ml
4 test of prostate antigen is normal

5 prostate ultrasound is 23 mildly large
6sugar test is normal 3 month test
now I am taking medicen (doxazosin mesylate ) nitrofurantoin 100 mg genurin forte."still I fell littel urine in penis after urination".  no burning no pain .pls help why if their is no infection.i can sleep well no urination in 6 to7 hours normal sleep
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Upload all your reports and post your problems in a simple terms.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

I have gone through your query being addressed by many panelist on the Health Care Magic and reiterate that you have repeated episodes of UTI due to E-Coli organisms .which was being treated with antibiotics .

Now you have problem of some amount of urine remaining in penis after urination.

Ideally no urine remains in the penis after urination it is the post void urine that gives sensation to pass urine again after passing urine what is being called as Post Void urine .

Please upload all your reports in their original format as issued by laboratory and Radiologist and post your problem in simple and plain terms so as to make precise comments .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist